yulia chinato fWTwGRXQzI8 unsplash
yulia chinato fWTwGRXQzI8 unsplash

Halloween Candy Leftover Ideas

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mville chapter.

Halloween is always fun dressing up in crazy costumes and collecting more candy than one can eat! Trick or Treating leaves us with so much candy. Here are some ideas to put that candy to use and make sure you stay on that diet!

1. Make Halloween Trail Mix Mix together some of your favorite leftover Halloween candies with pretzels, popcorn, and nuts for a delicious treat!

2. Craft with Candy Wrappers  Make cute headbands or bobbypins with flowers attached made from candy wrappers. You can also make crafts such as picture frames and bags from leftover candy wrappers. Go to Pinterest for more craft ideas!

3. Smore’s with Different Chocolate Candy You can use any of your trick or treating candies such as Kit Kats, Crunch Bars, Hershey Bars, or Reese’s Peanut butter Cups. 

4. Use Skittles to Make Paint Melt skittles and mix with cornstarch to create paint. Draw a pretty picture to hang up on you’re wall!

5. Donate Send your candy to a charity such as Operation Gratitude. They will send your candy to those who serve our country. You can even deliver some candy to a food pantry or a hospital to give to those who are unable to trick or treat themselves! 

Senior at Manhattanville College. Class of 2018. Marketing major with a Finance concentration and Management minor. Treasurer of the Manhattanville Hercampus chapter.
Shanice Peters is a Senior at Manhattanville College. She is from Brooklyn, NY. She's a Creative Writing major with a minor in Marketing and Communications. In her free time she enjoys making YouTube videos about fashion and beauty, writing on her personal blog and watching Gossip Girl. She's excited to be the Campus Correspondent for Manhattanville and hopes to engage students in her last year.