Style > Beauty

A Few of My Favorite Curly “Natural Hair” Products

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mville chapter.
  1. Cantu Shea Butter Leave-In Conditioning Repair Cream – $5.99

I use this stuff daily to help prevent my hair from breaking. This stuff honestly does promote super strong hair and I guarantee you that. It also smells amazing.

1. OGX Biotin and Collagen Shampoo & Conditioner – $5.69

OGX really blessed it with my favorite shampoo and conditioner combination ever! I would highly recommend this shampoo and conditioner combination if you want your hair to feel a lot stronger. The biotin and collagen helps promote hair growth!

1. Taliah Waajid Curly Curl Cream – $8.37

Depending on the store, this stuff can run on the more expensive side.. It really knows how to define your curls if you’re into curl definition. The cream has a very citrusy scent to it and makes your hair smell great.

1. Aussie 3-Minute-Miracle Moist Deep Conditioner – $5.59

Wow, I love this stuff so much. It saves you money… and time. It truly is a “3-minute-miracle.” If you have curly, natural hair, you’d know the struggle of having to deep condition your hair. For those of you don’t know, it takes about a half an hour to 45 minutes. With this 3-minute deep conditioner, you’ll get 30-45 minute deep conditioning results in a short amount of time!

1. Jamaican Mango & Lime Jamaican Black Castor Oil – $7.99

Did you know that castor oil helps promote hair growth? If not, now you know! Try using the oil daily after washing your hair or before you go to bed. Personally, I have had great experiences with this stuff and would definitely recommend if you’re looking to see changes in growth!

Odyssey grew up in Ossining, NY. She attends Manhattanville College in Purchase, NY as a Junior. There, she also works as a Circulation Student Supervisor at her college's library. Odyssey enjoys social media, writing poetry, writing articles for Her Campus, designing posters, and playing volleyball.  Contact: Email: andrewso@student.mville.edu Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/odysseymaryann
  Rebecca Bodtmann  Manhattanville College '19