Deanna Torrisi ’18

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mville chapter.

Name: Deanna Torrisi

Year: Sophomore

Major: Music Education

Minor: Theatre

Activities: Chorus, Women’s Chamber Ensemble, Breaking the Silence, MCNAFME

Who is your style icon?: Vanessa Hudgens and Taylor Swift.

Favorite ice cream flavor?: Cookie dough.

Who is your most loved Disney character?: It’s a tie between Ariel and Rapunzel.

City or beach?: Beach.

Sandals or sneakers?: Sneakers.

What’s the weirdest thing you have in your purse?: I always keep foot undies in my purse for dance!

How do you take your coffee?: In the morning, I use sugar and half and half, but the other few cups I have throughout the day, I usually drink black.

Favorite memory at Mville this year?: Being able to spend my birthday both performing and working and going out to eat with friends!

Worst memory at Mville this year?: Ordering food from Sunshine Pizza and not getting it until 3am!

Favorite quote?: “If more of us value food and good cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world” – JRR Tolkien, The Hobbit

Shanice Peters is a Senior at Manhattanville College. She is from Brooklyn, NY. She's a Creative Writing major with a minor in Marketing and Communications. In her free time she enjoys making YouTube videos about fashion and beauty, writing on her personal blog and watching Gossip Girl. She's excited to be the Campus Correspondent for Manhattanville and hopes to engage students in her last year.