Bridget Coulter ’19

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mville chapter.

Photo courtsey of Bridget Coulter

This week’s campus cutie is Bridget Coulter, Class of 2019!

Hailing from Havertown, Pennsylvania, located right outside of Philly, Bridget is currently Undecided about her major but enjoys the freedom she has to explore her options through classes.

At Manhattanville, Bridget is a member of the Art Club, Gamer’s Guild, and Manhattanville Video Project. You can check out and subscribe to MVP’s YouTube channel @mvillevp!

What does Bridget enjoy doing with her time?

Her current Netflix faves are Jessica Jones and The X-Files. Her activities and interest include drawing, comics, video games, Early American history, dancing alone in her room, and her majestic Labrador retriever named Shad, pictured above. Bridget smiles as she tells me, “He’s 9 and is the best!”

What is her favorite class and why?  

Intro to Digital Media Production. When choosing her classes she made sure she was registered for at least one class that involved hands-on creativity and this was it. She enjoys being able to turn her ideas into concrete projects and this class has really given her the opportunity and skills to do just that. She’s enjoyed learning Adobe Premiere Pro and appreciates her fellow classmates’ hilarious antics and kindness.

What is Bridget looking forward to this winter break?

“Food, family, and sleep. I also really miss my hometown…and Wawa, I miss Wawa.”

Laura was a founding member, contributing writer, and Social Media Coordinator for the HerCampus Manhattanville chapter. After graduating in 2018 with a Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Media Production and double minors in History and Music, Laura moved to Washington, DC to work full-time the hospitality, events, and media production. Outside of full-time work, Laura volunteers with local community events and mutual aid initiatives in addition to working through their to-read and to-watch lists and making time for learning and community. Check out their LinkedIn for more info!
Shanice Peters is a Senior at Manhattanville College. She is from Brooklyn, NY. She's a Creative Writing major with a minor in Marketing and Communications. In her free time she enjoys making YouTube videos about fashion and beauty, writing on her personal blog and watching Gossip Girl. She's excited to be the Campus Correspondent for Manhattanville and hopes to engage students in her last year.