Life > Experiences

Best Places to Purchase Gifts $25 and Under for the Holidays

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mville chapter.

Let’s face it…every person wants to buy a nice gift for family, friends, and co-workers. However, we don’t want to spend a lot of money on 50 gifts for 50 different gift exchanges. Luckily, there is a large variety of stores out there that can help you find the perfect gift for anyone under $25.

1. Bath and Body Works

Bath and Body Works is well known for their many, many permanent and seasonal scents as well as their great deals every day. For the holidays, however, they get crafty with their products. Every year, there are little gift sets that come with at least three or four items. Most of these gift sets are under $25, so you could possibly by multiple sets for different people!

1. Hollister

Not only does Hollister bring the price of their jeans down to $25 for the holiday season, but they have great stocking stuffers for anyone. From body mists to hats to gloves, there is something simple yet cute for anyone. Another bonus about Hollister is that you can join Club Cali; a rewards program that gives you points for every purchase you make, and a certain amount of points gets you $5 off your next purchase. So not only does someone get an awesome gift, you save money…score!

1. Lush

Lush is a very environmentally-friendly brand that creates a wide variety of vegan, all natural bath products that make you look and smell amazing. Their bundles are a big hit for the holidays because the boxes come with a variety of different products, such as the boxes above. There are ones more on the expensive side, but the ones $25 and under are just as great for presents.

1. Old Navy

Old Navy is another fantastic holiday shopping destination for those who find joy in giving clothes and accessories as presents. From adults to kids, there is a large array of items to choose from. To top it all off, their sales are incredible for the holidays, with BOGOs, percentages off on entire purchases, and prices marked down to just $5! This may be a store you want to consider checking out before missing out on great deals.

1. Urban Outfitters

When you look past the overpriced shirts and dresses, Urban Outfitters has great stocking stuffers for anybody on your list. If you want to get someone something for their home, Urban Outfitters sells candles, garland, and hooks to accessorize someone’s space more. If you know someone that is into cosmetics, the store carries BH Cosmetics eyeshadows, matte lipsticks, and popular skin care products from the Mario Badescu. They even sell accessories for electronic devices like portable chargers.

You don’t have to spend $500 on gifts for them to be perfect. Gifts that are $25 and under not only save you money, but they can definitely have to potential to make someone happy.