samantha gades BlIhVfXbi9s unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
samantha gades BlIhVfXbi9s unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

7 Ways to Survive the Semester

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mville chapter.
  1. Get Motivated It’s time to change the way you think. Positivity is key at this point. Push through so at the end of the semester you can honestly say that you gave it all you’ve got. Fight against fear.
  2. Set Goals Motivation requires a target. Defining your goals and breaking them down into smaller goals will help you accomplish things on a daily basis. 
  3. Stay Organized Prioritize! Make a list of things that need to get done in order. Organize your assignments and finals so you are never caught off guard. Remember dates and deadlines! Sticky notes are so helpful. 
  4. Reward Yourself

Every time you accomplish one of your goals or finish an assignment, reward yourself! You deserve it!

5. Coffee Coffee will be your new best friend. Once finals week comes there will be a lot of all-nighters. It’s time to make use of that Keurig or the 24 hour Dunkin Donuts. 
  6. Stay Healthy Take care of yourself! Make sure you drink plenty of water and remember to eat. SLEEP and breaks are necessary.
  7. Focus on the finishline You are almost there. Do not give up or give in. Even if you have to crawl, keep fighting to finish that race strong. 

Hello,My name is Kimberly Garrick and I am a junior at Manhattanville College. I am majoring in Communications and double minoring in Music and Business Management. 
Shanice Peters is a Senior at Manhattanville College. She is from Brooklyn, NY. She's a Creative Writing major with a minor in Marketing and Communications. In her free time she enjoys making YouTube videos about fashion and beauty, writing on her personal blog and watching Gossip Girl. She's excited to be the Campus Correspondent for Manhattanville and hopes to engage students in her last year.