5 Reasons Why You Should Be Falling for Fall!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mville chapter.

Now that pool days are coming to an end and those insects have to returned back to hell where they belong, it’s time to embrace the cooler weather and darker evenings because this means one thing and one thing only – FALL is here! We’ve constructed a short but sweet list of reasons why you should be falling for Fall. 

1. Wardrobe change!  With the change in weather means change in clothes. No more crop tops and short shorts. Bring out the boots and scarves because any fashionista knows nothing completes an outfit like the right knee high boots and a warm overly long scarf. 
  2. Fall inspired drinks Pumpkin Spice latte, Salted Caramel Mocha Latte, you name it, it’s making its comeback. You can’t expect to save the world without your coffee first can you? And nothing screams success like a Grande Salted Caramel Mocha latte with whip cream in the morning. Thirsty anyone? 
  3. T.V. is so much Better  The beginning of Fall means the return of your favorite shows. Because let’s be honest, as it gets colder who wants to go out when you can cozy up in your favorite oversized sweater and watch how much trouble those kids get into this season on How to Get Away with Murder. 
  4. Halloween! Trick or Treat!! Did we already mention T.V. get better? All your favorite scary movies are on, not to mention Halloween themed episodes of your favorite shows. Just try not to eat too much candy. 
  5. Christmas  When Fall is here that means Christmas is around the corner. Now is the time to start making that list of gifts you want, like that new purse, or a new laptop. Also, can’t forget about friends and family; Christmas also means shopping! 

So that about wraps it up for our top 5 reasons as to why you will be falling for fall this year. What are some of your top reasons? Let us know if we missed any by tweeting us @hercampusmville!

Communications Major with a Minor in Marketing.
Shanice Peters is a Senior at Manhattanville College. She is from Brooklyn, NY. She's a Creative Writing major with a minor in Marketing and Communications. In her free time she enjoys making YouTube videos about fashion and beauty, writing on her personal blog and watching Gossip Girl. She's excited to be the Campus Correspondent for Manhattanville and hopes to engage students in her last year.