This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mville chapter.

Quad Jam is right around the corner. While we all can’t wait to see all the student performers, like MDE, Mville Sound, etc. what we especially can’t wait to see is We The Kings performance. Standing on the quad singing at the top of our lungs all our favorite the songs from middle school like Secret Valentine, Check Yes Juliet, and Skyway Avenue. Of course you will want to have a great outfit on during the whole day, something comfortable but goods great. Here are some ideas of cute outfits you can wear!

1. Ripped Jeans and a Tank Top

The rips add a little fun to a classic outfit. Throw on a tank top and some sandals and you will be already to go.

1. White Jeans and a Tank Top

White jeans with a bright top and flip-flops just scream summer is almost here.

1. Jeans and a Crop Top

Crop tops are always a good way to mix up the boringness of just plain old jean and a t-shirt.

1. Shorts and an Off-The-Shoulder Shirt

Off-the-shoulder shirts are one of my favorite things ever! I love them they are just soo much fun to wear. Pair them with your favorite jean shorts and some cute strappy sandals and you can’t go wrong.

1. A Dress and Jean Jacket

Personally I love dress they are just soo easy to throw on and look cute. Grab your converse and a jean jacket and you’ll be super comfortable and cute.

Have a great Quad Jam Valiants!!!!!

Hi!! I'm Stacey! I'm a Senior at Manhattanville College! Class of 2016! I'm a Early Childhood Education and English Lit. major!! I'm the Secretary for Her Campus Mville.