5 Holiday Sweet Treat Recipes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mville chapter.

I’m a huge fan of the holiday season! Not just because it’s a time for family and a new year is approaching, but it’s a time for cute sweet treats! Here are 5 sweet treats you should try.

1. Peppermint Reindeer Bark Who doesn’t love reindeer? This recipe is not only yummy, but festive! It’s so easy to make that even children could help. 
  2. White Chocolate Caramel Clusters Caramel is one of my favorite sweet treats and adding white chocolate to this makes it even better! This recipe is perfect to even gift in cute little snack bags.
  3. Sugar Cookie Truffles Sugar cookies are a holiday staple! This recipe gives a nice twist to the holiday sweet and easy to make with family.
  4. Peppermint Patties A classic holiday treat that you can easily make on your own! This recipe is delicious and if you’re a peppermint and chocolate kind of person you’ll fall in love.
  5. Santa’s Snack Mix Who doesn’t love a nice trail mix? This recipe is perfect for everyone and perfect to make with children!
Shanice Peters is a Senior at Manhattanville College. She is from Brooklyn, NY. She's a Creative Writing major with a minor in Marketing and Communications. In her free time she enjoys making YouTube videos about fashion and beauty, writing on her personal blog and watching Gossip Girl. She's excited to be the Campus Correspondent for Manhattanville and hopes to engage students in her last year.