5 Fall Nail Polish Colors You NEED

If you’re a nail polish fantatic, like me, you probably always match your nails to the season. Spring/Summer are meant for bright colors while Fall/Winter are for darker colors. Here are my top 5 picks for fall nail polish!

1. Wicked by Essie

If you love deep vampy purple colors, this color is for you! It compliments everyone and is one of the mos popular shades from the brand.

2. You Don’t Know Jacques by OPI
    If you love taupe colors, this one is for you! Since taupe is a huge color trend this fall, you may want to give this a try!
  3. After School Boy Blazer by Essie
    If you love navy, this color was made for you! The name of this polish is not only cute, but really speaks true to the color!

4. Black Onyx by OPI
    Looking for a true black color? This color is definitely for you!

5. Bordeaux by Essie
    Your typical fall burgundy, this color never fails to look amazing on anyone! 

Shanice Peters is a Senior at Manhattanville College. She is from Brooklyn, NY. She's a Creative Writing major with a minor in Marketing and Communications. In her free time she enjoys making YouTube videos about fashion and beauty, writing on her personal blog and watching Gossip Girl. She's excited to be the Campus Correspondent for Manhattanville and hopes to engage students in her last year.