5 DIY Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mville chapter.

Attention ladies! Are you stuck thinking about what gift to get your boyfriend for Valentine’s Day? Here are five easy DIY that your boyfriend will LOVE! (Thanks pinterest!) Hopefully these tips will make your Valentine’s Day shopping less stressful and definitely less expensive! 

1. The Valentine’s Day heart box for him!
  2. Date Night in a jar! Get a mason jar and some Popsicle sticks and write date night ideas! (You’ll never have to make a plan for a date night again!)
  3. 52 things I love about you! Get a box of cards and use construction paper to write 52 reasons why you love him, one on each card. After, use a hole puncher to punch a hole in the corner of each card and use a book ring, to make it look like a mini book.
  4. Who said boys don’t like bouquets?
  5. “Kisses for when I’m not around!” Get a mason jar and fill it with “kisses”!
Hi! I am Angelina Guzzo and a Junior at Manhattanville College, I am interested in doing social media and marketing for the chapter at Manhattanville! 
Shanice Peters is a Senior at Manhattanville College. She is from Brooklyn, NY. She's a Creative Writing major with a minor in Marketing and Communications. In her free time she enjoys making YouTube videos about fashion and beauty, writing on her personal blog and watching Gossip Girl. She's excited to be the Campus Correspondent for Manhattanville and hopes to engage students in her last year.