yulia chinato fWTwGRXQzI8 unsplash
yulia chinato fWTwGRXQzI8 unsplash

5 Delicious Halloween Treats

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mville chapter.

Halloween is quickly approaching and I’m always up for some treats! Specifically Halloween themed snacks. They’re great for parties and even a night in after trick-or-treating. Here are 5 treats that a worthy of making for Halloween!

1. Rice Krispe Pumpkins If you love Rice Krispie treats, this is perfect for you! All that you need for this recipe is food coloring, chocolate pieces and m&ms! Simple right?
  2. Creepy Halloween Bark Halloween is all about being creepy! This recipe ties in creepy aspects into a delicious treat! Serving this at your party or even to kids will get a lot of reactions.
  3. Mummy Dogs A classic twist to pigs in a blanket, this recipe brings in the Halloween fun! You can even serve it with different dipping sauces on the side.
  4. Candy Corn Pops Who just wants regular candy corn? This recipe gives a nice twist to a Halloween candy!
  5. Swamp Potion Nothing like some good swamp potion! This recipe is fun for children or your annual Halloween bash!
Shanice Peters is a Senior at Manhattanville College. She is from Brooklyn, NY. She's a Creative Writing major with a minor in Marketing and Communications. In her free time she enjoys making YouTube videos about fashion and beauty, writing on her personal blog and watching Gossip Girl. She's excited to be the Campus Correspondent for Manhattanville and hopes to engage students in her last year.