5 Best High End Eyeshadow Palettes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mville chapter.

If you’re into makeup, you know that there are so many different brands and products to try. You can’t always buy them all, but you certainly still try! Eyeshadow plaettes are endless. Here are 5 eyeshadow palettes you should check out!

1. Urban Decay Naked The most popular palette on the market, Urban Decay Naked palettes are amazing! They also have different tones so you can find something that suits you!
  2. Anastasia Beverly Hills Renessiance Palette This palette is my go to right now! All the colors remind me of the fall season. I love how easy it is to take a look from day to night with these shadows as well!
  3. Tarte Cosmetics Tartelette This palette is the perfect everyday palette! If you’re not much of a shimery eyeshadow person, this is for you! All the eyeshadows are matte and look great on everyone.
  4. Urban Decay Electric Palette  I love this palette because it has color! This is great for the nights you want to be bold. All the colors can easily be trasnsitioned to be wearable during the day.
  5. Too Faced Chocolate Bar  Who doesn’t love chocolate? Not only does this palette smell like chocolate because it’s made from coco powerder, the shadows are amazing! They’re pigmented and even blend flawlessly!
Shanice Peters is a Senior at Manhattanville College. She is from Brooklyn, NY. She's a Creative Writing major with a minor in Marketing and Communications. In her free time she enjoys making YouTube videos about fashion and beauty, writing on her personal blog and watching Gossip Girl. She's excited to be the Campus Correspondent for Manhattanville and hopes to engage students in her last year.