3 Easy College Mug Meals

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mville chapter.

Sometimes eating the same campus food can be boring, but we also don’t want to work so hard to make an extravagant feast. Thanks to Gemma’s Bigger Bolder Baking, I found some amazing meals to make in the comfort of my room that are not only quick, but delicious! Here are three real quick and easy meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner you can make in your room with just a mug and a microwave.

1. Granola This recipe is not just healthy, but also delicious! It’s a great meal to start off your day and to give you some energy!
  2. Mac & Cheese  This recipe is probably one of my favorites! Instead of processed mac & cheese in a typical ready cup, make your own fresh! 

3. Pizza

This recipe was made for every pizza lover. Who doesn’t love pizza? Fix your pizza craving by creating your own pizza in your room! 

What do you think? Will you give these a try? Let us know how it goes by tweeting us @hercampusmville!

Shanice Peters is a Senior at Manhattanville College. She is from Brooklyn, NY. She's a Creative Writing major with a minor in Marketing and Communications. In her free time she enjoys making YouTube videos about fashion and beauty, writing on her personal blog and watching Gossip Girl. She's excited to be the Campus Correspondent for Manhattanville and hopes to engage students in her last year.