This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Murray State chapter.

So my roommate and I just started watching Phineas and Ferb on Disney+ and we realized there are so many underrated songs on the show! If you were an avid fan like we were, then you know the classics like the theme song, “Squirrels in My Pants”, and “Gitchee Gitchee Goo”, but I’m here to bring justice to the underground Phineas and Ferb songs. Never did I ever think that I would be writing this article, but here we are. 

1. “Backyard Beach”

A summer classic. A must-have for all your summer pool parties.

2. “Busted”

The duo of all duos. Our favorite sisters finally snap and create the biggest bop of the whole series.

3. “You Snuck Your Way Right Into My Heart”

The greatest love song ever. Love Handel is the epitome of 80s music.

4. “Disco Miniature Golf Machine”

Such a groovy tune. What’s not to love?

5. “Queen of Mars”

Candace’s best work. I’m not sure what it is about this song, but I will admit that I listen to it unironically. 

6. “My Goody Two-Shoes Brother”

Dare I say that this classic should have turned this show into a Broadway phenomenon. 

7. “There’s a Platypus Controlling Me”

A bop. Dr. Doof knows his way around a beat.

8. “Big Honkin’ Hole in My Heart”

A song about friendship. Truly heartbreaking.

I hope that reminiscing on these songs of our childhood puts a smile on your face. Happy listening!

Hannah Kamman

Murray State '22

Hannah Kamman is an elementary education major at Murray State University. In her spare time, she enjoys watching movies, spending time outside and cuddling with her cat. She is a dance teacher and a tree hugger.