This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Murray State chapter.

Sometimes Valentine’s Day can be a real downer if you are single. If you are anything like me, you probably sit and binge watch a ton of rom-coms to pass the time. Here are my top 5 Valentine’s Day movies to watch to get you in the mood.

To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before

This movie is a fan favorite and can get you in those cute Valentine’s Day feels.

Titanic

This movie is a tear-jerker, but the love story between Jack and Rose cannot be beat!

The Notebook

Obviously a classic, this movie will show you a love that can last throughout time!

Crazy Rich Asians

One of my personal favorites! This movie will make you laugh, cry or all the above!

About Time

This movie shows just how much people will do to be with the ones they love.

Hopefully, you will fall in love with these movies on Valentine’s Day the way that I have.

Skylar Baker

Murray State '24

Skylar Baker is a Biomedical Sciences Major at Murray State University. Her on campus activities include being a part of the Murray State Honors College, and participating in the Pre-Health Professionals Club, the Environmental Student Society, and of course Her Campus at Murray State! She is originally from Paris, TN and enjoys playing tennis and hiking when she is back home.
Gabrielle Gray

Murray State '22

Gabrielle Gray is currently a senior at Murray State University majoring in Elementary Education.Other than attending classes, you can find her drinking coffee at Shaffer Coffee Co., eating sushi from Market 22 in the Curris Center, or helping out around the university. Gabrielle is heavily involved at Murray State University by being one of the College of Education and Human Services senators for the 2020-2021 academic year for the Murray State University Student Government Association, volunteering for events being held around campus, as well as being a social butterfly. Check her out this Fall at the Springer housing desk, or when she occasionally works at her second home: Dan's Southern Prep.