This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Murray State chapter.

Since Thanksgiving is right around the corner, I thought about writing a little artcle of thanks for those that I am insanely thankful for this year. These people have helped me in my life in numerous ways and I will never be able to thank them enough. So, here’s to you. Thank you for all that you have done. 

My Parents

First on the list is my parents. My parents constantly go above and beyond for me and my siblings. They are incredibly hardworking and will do anything to help us out. Thank you for your continuous hard work and effort to help get me, Mallory and Alex to where we are today. You have helped me grow and have taught me many, many things to which I apply to my everyday tasks. You both are the best parents and person could ever ask for, thank you a million times over. 

Mallory and Alex

Mallory (my older sister) and Alex (my younger brother) are the best siblings ever.

Alex is also a royal pain in my butt. We knock heads about many things in life and hardly ever get along, BUT I love him very much. 

Although Mallory lives 13 hours away, we are still very close. She is one of my very best friends and my favorite person to rant to. I don’t get to see her very often and I miss her a ton. 

Mallory and Alex have also done a lot for me. Mallory feeds my makeup addiction and Alex .. well, he just lets me borrow a pillow when I come home for school. They both keep my secrets, buy me food, let me cry to them and help me out in numerous ways.

So THANK YOU for being great siblings. I love you both a ton

My Oma and Opa

My Oma and Opa are my grandparents; we call them by Oma and Opa because my Oma is German. My grandparents have provided and continue to provide SO much for my family. Growing up, my Oma taught me how to sew and brought me on shopping trips and my Opa raise me around hot rods. Being around old cars and going to car shows all of my life has been a huge thing to me. My Opa has brought big opportunities to me including singing the National Anthem at Evansville’s biggest and most popular car show, the Frog Follies.

Both my Oma and Opa have helped raise me to the young lady that I am today and I am thankful every day for the things that they do for me. Thank you for continuing to support me and especially for the amazing support while in show choir. 

Thank you Oma and Opa for everything you do, I am so, so thankful for you. 

Mert, Paigey Dawn and Kas

Meridith, Paige and Kasady are my very best friends. I love and miss them so much. Living two hours away from my best friends can be super hard, but it makes it easier knowing that I can call and text them. 

My girls!! Thank you for loving on me and supporting me for so long. You are my go to girls and practically my sisters!! You do so much for me constantly and I could never be more thankful. I miss you all so, so much and can’t wait to see you soon. 

I am thankful for you guys every single day. 

Beth and Jason Williams

Beth and Jason are my boyfriend’s parents and I am so grateful for them. They have done so much for me in the last almost year and a half and I could never thank them enough!

Thank you both for being so fun, loving and supportive! You have been so kind to me and have done so much for me as well. Thank you for letting me tag along for trips, concert opportunities, coming to choir concerts and being so inviting to me. You guys are the best! Thank you for everything you’ve done and continue to do. 

Evan

Last, but not least, I am thankful for my boyfriend Evan. Evan has been in my life for about two years and has made it the best. He is so kind, funny, smart and loving!!! He always goes above and beyond and is an incredibly hard worker.

Thank you Evan for being my rock, buying me food, letting me cry to you over the smallest things, helping me with homework and being one of the best people I know. 

I am so thankful to have you in my life and to experience college with you by my side. You are the absolute best. 

Grace is a freshman at Murray State and is from Newburgh, Indiana. She is majoring in psychology and minoring in cognitive science. Grace loves to mess around with make-up and is obsessed with skincare. You can find Grace on twitter and Instagram at @graaciexx!