Team Profile: Sarah Burden

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Murray State chapter.

Every week, we here at Her Campus Murray State do a profile on a team member of ours. Sarah and I hadn’t known each other previously but we were excited to be able to chat and get to know each other a little better.

Name:

Sarah Burden.

Major/minor:

SB: My major is Television Production and my minor is Journalism. 

Hometown:

SB: I’m from right outside of Louisville, a small town called Mt. Washington. 

Her Campus position:

SB: Writer. 

What is your zodiac sign? 

SB: Sagittarius. (Me too! Watch out everyone, we’re dangerous.)

What’s your favorite food?

SB: Spaghetti with cheese bread. 

What’s your favorite TV show? 

SB: New Girl.

What’s your favorite place to travel? 

SB: New York. 

What’s your dream vacation? 

SB: I don’t really have a dream vacation. I’m down for traveling anywhere. (Typical Sagi wanderlust.)

Best OR worst date you’ve ever been on? 

SB: I’ll give you both. Worst date by far was a sophomore year of high school. I went to the movies with a guy and he fell asleep. Best date (not really a date) was when I went to Disney with my boyfriend and he proposed to me. (Yikes about the guy falling asleep. But your boyfriend seems sweet!)

Involved in anything at Murray State besides HC? 

I am a member of Alpha Sigma Alpha, Murray State Dance Company, and I was involved with Murray State Panhellenic this past summer. 

Favorite thing about MSU? 

The community for sure. Murray is like home, with a college in the middle of it. I love seeing the same faces around and creating new relationships. (I agree!)

What’s your most embarrassing college moment? 

TBH, can’t really think of one. (That feeling must be nice.)

What’s something people don’t know about you? 

I can sing the alphabet backward. 

Where do you see yourself in 10 years? 

Hopefully, I will be out of Murray and into my career, maybe some kids, a cute little house. 

(all images courtesy of Sarah Burden.)

Simon Placr

Murray State '20

Simon Placr (PLAY-ser) is an Organizational Communications student at Murray State University. He enjoys playing with his pets, watching reruns of The Golden Girls, and finding new ways to annoy his friends. He is the Event Coordinator for Her Campus Murray State and can be found on Instagram as @simon_lucas98.