burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Murray State chapter.

It’s college fashion week and HC Murray State got the chance to check out some of the featured items. Get your wallet ready because you are going to need some of these fashion week must haves.

Two hats were included in the college fashion week products. The first hat was a basic red beanie. This beanie is simple, yet extremely versatile. It could add a pop of color to almost any outfit in your wardrobe. It could also be the perfect addition to any “Where’s Waldo” Halloween Costume.

The second hat was a burnt orange knit beanie with a faux fur pom pom on top. This beanie is perfect for fall. It can add that “fall aesthetic” to your favorite outfits. It would be the perfect accessory for your fall pumpkin patch date pics.

Almay cosmetics sent us four colors in their Goddess Gloss. The gloss was very shiny and sparkly; honestly, everything you could want in a lip gloss. It also smelled amazing. You can find Almay’s Goddess Gloss here.

EOS lip balm comes in 11 flavors including sorbet and coconut milk. This chapstick is made from 100% natural and 95% organic ingredients. This lip balm will nourish your lips and keep them visibly softer. HC Murray State received the tropical mango flavor EOS for college fashion week. The smell itself was amazing and my lips are already noticeably softer. You can find the lip balm here.

Photo courtesy of EOS

VELCRO® Brand HANGables® Fasteners are easily removable adhesive hooks and fasteners make it so easy and convenient to decorate anywhere. Whether you are in a dorm room or living in an apartment. Hangables are perfect for hanging decor without leaving any damage behind. We also receive VELCO Brand sticky back fasteners. The fasteners are meant to be used for light weight fabric fastening when sewing kits are not in reach. You can find them here.

Photo courtesy of Hangables

Sarah Burden

Murray State '20

Sarah Burden is a senior at Murray State University. She is a PR major and minoring in Journalism. She is a member of Alpha Sigma Alpha and loves her ladybugs. In her free time she enjoys experimenting with makeup, drinking coffee, posting on social media and spending time with her bird. You can find her on Instagram and Twitter @sarahburden__