This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Murray State chapter.

Sometimes during holidays, we forget about the people who aren’t in our social circle that might need a little extra love. Fortuantely for us, I discovered something new this year!

During Valentine’s Day, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital offers a cute service where you type up Valentine’s Day cards for the patients. It is totally free, and it even comes with some prewritten messages if you need a little help coming up with something to say. You get to choose the e-card to write in, and there are even options in Spanish for the patients who speak it! Not only is it quick and easy, but it spreads a smile and will make a kid feel really special during one of their most vulnerable times. Using this link http://www.stjude.org/get-involved/other-ways/valentines-day.html, you will be able to send as many cards as you want! 

Keep checking your email inbox too! Sometimes when you write a card, a family member will email you back telling you how much their child liked it! Happy writing!

Taylor Moore

Murray State '24

Taylor Moore is currently a sophomore at Murray State University majoring in Advertising. On campus she is part of the Honors College, Ads Club, Springer-Franklin RCC Executive Board, and Her Campus! When she isn't in her classes, she enjoys kayaking, hanging out with friends, crafting, and other on campus activities.