This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Murray State chapter.

1. Seaspiracy

This documentary showcases just how drastically affected ocean life is by humans and the harm that we cause. 

1. Operation Varsity Blues: The College Admissions Scandal 

This documentary showcases the man behind the college admissions scandal and just how far he goes to ensure his “clients’” children get into the most prestigious colleges. 

1. Marked: The Documentary

This documentary explores the cultural practice of marking in Nigeria and how it symbolizes spirituality, beauty, and identity. 

1. American Murder: The Family Next Door

Using firsthand recorded footage, this documentary showcases the disappearance of Shanann Watts and her children while trying to figure out what happened to them. 

1. Evil Genius: The True Story Of America’s Most Diabolical Bank Heist 

This documentary has a pizza man with a bomb, a body in a freezer, and it only gets stranger from there. 

Skylar Baker

Murray State '24

Skylar Baker is a Biomedical Sciences Major at Murray State University. Her on campus activities include being a part of the Murray State Honors College, and participating in the Pre-Health Professionals Club, the Environmental Student Society, and of course Her Campus at Murray State! She is originally from Paris, TN and enjoys playing tennis and hiking when she is back home.