13 going on 31: Freeform’s 31 Nights of Halloween

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Murray State chapter.

Freeform has switched their popular “13 Nights of Halloween” to “31 Nights of Halloween” and we are so excited!!! As if we were not already excited enough for the 13 Nights of Halloween; 31 Nights of Halloween has us booked for all of October. We will be sitting on our couches eating Halloween sugar cookies and wearing spooky socks.

The array of movies in this year’s line up has us ready for October even more so than usual. Movies ranging from Hocus Pocus to The Nightmare Before Christmas are featured in the line up. This year’s line up also includes movies that are premiering for the very first time on Freeform. 

Hotel Transylvania, Warm Bodies, and Maleficent are a few of the newbies to the Halloween movie line up.

This years line up concludes with a full day of Hocus Pocus on the 31st.

Click here to check out the full line up.

Photo courtesy of Freeform

Sarah Burden

Murray State '20

Sarah Burden is a senior at Murray State University. She is a PR major and minoring in Journalism. She is a member of Alpha Sigma Alpha and loves her ladybugs. In her free time she enjoys experimenting with makeup, drinking coffee, posting on social media and spending time with her bird. You can find her on Instagram and Twitter @sarahburden__