This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MUJ chapter.

To start off, MUJ we miss you.

1. THE GREAT CHICKEN PARMA

This “midnight meal” relished by the majority of the students in the college. This special “Crazy chef’s” dish consists of breaded chicken breast covered in tomato sauce and mozzarella or parmesan cheese. Served with the all-time favorite, French fries on the side. You can spot the delivery guy walking near your blocks just by following the smell of it. The long backbreaking struggle of finding the right delivery guy from the designated night canteen becomes easier.

2. “BIRYANI PASTA” AT LET’S GO LIVE!

This infused fusion of “Indian-Italian” sits to be an absolute mouthwatering dish. A great find. Doesn’t come across as a very appealing name for an Italian dish. Matter of fact, might not even sound very appetizing for a lot of people. But this infamous dish is like a true treasure hidden among the other dishes on the menu.

3. CHICKEN CHEESE ROLL AT THADI

Firstly, a big shoutout to all the people who work at the Thadi. Let’s take some time to thank them for feeding our hungry stomachs. The chicken cheese roll is an all-time favorite. This tastiest and quickest meal is enough to satisfy your taste buds. A big shoutout to our “Vimal Bhaiya”.

4. WHITE SAUCE PASTA AT TEA TRADITION

Tea Tradition, the one place where every student wants to sit and chill. One of the most comfortable places to sit and enjoy your cup of “chai”. The real ones know that you’re in for a good experience, from the moment you slide the door and enter to the moment where you ask if you can connect your phone to the marshal speakers sitting at the top. We all can go on and on about this place and never stop. However, coming back to the food. This dish is a true cheesy treat and stands to be one of the fanciest meals for all the vegetarians out there!

5. CHICKEN WINGS AT CRAZY CHEF

The closest chicken wings anyone can find inside the campus compared to the famous “Kentucky Fried Chicken”. These wings embody the fundamentals of a good chicken wing. There is a well-seasoned coating of the batter; and a good, simple flavor. Served with a creamy tartare dip. Trust me, you want plenty of that! This dish is something you don’t want to share with anyone. People around you would be eyeing you while you be eating your wings and ground rule: “Don’t Touch My Wings”.

6. DOPE MARGARITA AT DIALOGUE

Dialog stands to be the best restaurant on campus. The menu has various types of cuisines and food items to satisfy every kind of taste bud. The dope margarita is the epitome of greatness for any cheese lover. We all love pizza, and can never get enough of it. The dope margarita has a crazy fan base. It’s huge, just like the pizza itself. You will need someone with whom you can share this with; well obviously, considering your appetite. Please be my guest and eat the entire thing, enjoy every bit of that penny you spent from your college allowance just to get your hands on this piece of bread. In the end, this surely is the pizza that’s going to leave you and your friends fighting over the last slice.

7. ALOO CHEESE PARANTHA AT KUMAWAT

Well, we’ve all been down this lane once or plenty of times. The early morning Kickstarter for all the students, “Kumawat”. The place to eat for all the hungry students pulling an all-nighter either playing FIFA or studying for their exam. After the night canteen, this place is the one true savior when you have no food and you’re hungry. The long wait for it to be 7 am in the morning and the gates to open has been exhausting but surely worth it. The “aloo cheese parantha” at Kumawat has proven to be probably one of the best kind of parantha’s out there.

Pro Tip: To go along with your parantha, do yourself a favor and bless yourself by ordering an Oreo shake.

8. COLD COFFEE AT DIALOGUE

The cold coffee at dialogue is remarkable. After the long wait for your order (real ones can relate), the taste of this coffee will leave you completely satisfied. I wondered what on earth makes a cold coffee served in a restaurant inside a college so much better than most of the cafes out there. Well, I conspire it to be the “costa coffee” coffee beans but I guess it’ll remain a mystery. Oh and not to forget the Choco chips on top. Heavenly, indeed.

9. BOURNVITA SHAKE AT DEV SWEETS

Well, this is an acquired taste, some may like it…..some may not. But “Dev Sweets” has the best milkshakes in college and you’ve got to give this one a shot once. Trust me, it’s worth it. If you’ve got a sweet tooth then my friend, this is the thing for you. The nostalgic taste of the classic children’s drink “Bournvita”, remastered to be a creamy and thick milkshake. Sounds interesting, innit? Well, give it a shot and you won’t regret it.

10. MYSTERY MACHINE

They say you should save the best for the last. This is the best and that’s that. There is no dish that I can pick in particular, it’ll be unfair to the place and to the owner. Every food on the menu is absolutely delicious and filling. This place is a perfect getaway from college and all the drama that goes behind those walls. They say the perfect place doesn’t exist, well my friend; this is the place you want to visit. The winters especially, with the bonfire and the old 90’s music playing. Just makes you feel like you’re in paradise. Well, it may look like I am exaggerating but wait until you notice it. Someday, I hope you do. The owner of the place has been a dear friend to a lot of the students. A man with charismatic charm, someone you want to hold on to a conversation with. I thank you for your service sir, literally and figuratively (you know, if you know).

*****Shoutout to all the “vending machines”, the home to all the students pulling all-nighters. We miss you and we shall be back real soon.******

ECE Major, Content Writer, Graphic Designer.
Sometimes you’ll find me spending the entire day outdoors and at other times buried in a book, there’s no fix really. An engineer in the making.