You Need to Check Out This Back to School Survival Kit

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Muhlenberg chapter.

Her Campus has come up with a list of awesome items to help you get through the fall semester.

Here they are:

Freeman Beauty Masks

These masks are famous for mixing feel-good fun with fresh botanicals to make products that feel good, smell good, and do good for skin! At Muhlenberg Her Campus we have tried out the Rejuvenating Cucumber + Pink Salt Clay Mask, Manuka Honey + Tea Tree Oil Clay Mask + Cleanser, and the Detoxifying Charcoal + Black Sugar Mud Mask. They are all amazing and will help your skin to stay rejuvenated during the dry and cold winter months.

Aeropostale Accessories and Denim

Aeropostale accessories are the perfect addition to your fall wardrobe. And who doesn’t love denim?! Aeropostale denim pairs well with any outfit that you put together.

Bed Head Hairspray and Dry Shampoo

Bed Head products will keep your hair looking sleek, smooth, and voluminous all day long. We’ve all had those days when we just don’t have the time to wash our hair before class. Now, with Bed Head dry shampoo, it only takes a few seconds to get your hair looking fresh again.

Spindrift Sparkling Water

This sparkling water is crisp and uses all real fruit flavors. It is also a great mixer that won’t have you rack up those liquid calories when you are going out.

Erin Condren Hardbound LifePlanner

This planner will not only keep you organized, but you will look fashionable doing it. Each cover comes with a completely unique design theme, bursting throughout the book! This 18-month book will help you plan July 2017 – December 2018.

Hi-Chew Candy

HI-CHEW is candy with real fruit flavor and a fun, chewy texture. They are so delicious. My personal favorite is grape, but they come in a variety of flavors which include Cherry, Banana, Strawberry, Mango, Green Apple, and Kiwi.

L’Oréal Paris Self-Tanners and Hydra Genius

The self-tanners, both towelettes and bronzer, will help you to keep your tan going into the cold winter months. Stay tan even without the sun! Hydra Genius is great for a dry fall and winter because it will keep your skin super hydrated!

Steripods

This gadget is super handy. Steripod clip on toothbrush protector with active vapors fits any manual or electric toothbrush, and keeps your toothbrush clean and fresh for up to 3 months. Just clip on this protective ‘pod’ to shield your brush from all kinds of nasty airborne contaminants and cross contamination from other toothbrushes.

Check out these amazing products that the Muhlenberg Her Campus team loves!!

Ali Senal

Muhlenberg '18

Muhlenberg '18 Grad with a BA in Theatre and Jewish studies. My hobbies include sleeping, movies, and spreading vegan propaganda. Former Editor-in-Chief of Muhlenberg Her Campus.