This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Muhlenberg chapter.

November is only a few days away. As the temperature drops and we gear up for the upcoming holidays, it is the perfect time to snuggle up under your favorite blanket with a hot beverage and watch the new releases on Netflix. Here is some of what’s coming to Netflix in November!

Doctor Strange – November 1st

This Marvel film revolves around Dr. Stephen Strange (Benedict Cumberbatch), a successful neurosurgeon,  and how after a car crash he loses the ability to operate. Dr. Strange sets out to find a solution after traditional medicine proves unsuccessful. He begins to study under the Ancient One and Mordo, becoming a powerful sorcerer. Check out the film to see how Dr. Strange’s origin story plays out.

Julie & Julia – November 1st

This charming film stars Meryl Streep, Amy Adams, Stanley Tucci, and Chris Messina. The film intertwines the story of Julia Child’s (Meryl Streep) early culinary career and the life of Julie Powell (Amy Adams), a young New Yorker who takes on the mission of cooking all 524 recipes in Julia Child’s acclaimed cookbook, Mastering the Art of French Cooking, in just 365 days.

Sixteen Candles – November 1st

This 1984 classic is coming to Netflix! This film stars Molly Ringwald, Michael Schoeffling, and Anthony Michael Hall. This film tells the story of Samantha “Sam” Baker’s sixteenth birthday and everything that seems to go wrong. It’s a classic coming-of-age comedy.

Gabriella Petrone

Muhlenberg '21

Hello I'm Gabriella Petrone! I'm currently a senior at Muhlenberg College studying as an english major and political science minor. I'm from Fairfield, Connecticut. I'm very excited to be a writer for Her Campus Muhlenberg! I love everything about the fall from fallen leaves to jean jackets. I also love a good story so I am an avid TV and movie fan. One of my favorite activities is curling up with a good book and a hot mug of tea. I'm looking forward to the upcoming year.