This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Muhlenberg chapter.

As the weather gets cooler, it is the perfect time to snuggle up under a blanket, pop some popcorn, make a hot drink, and watch one of the newest shows or movies coming to Netflix this month:

November 1st: 

Atypical Season 3. The popular Netflix comedy that centers around a teenager with Autism returns to Netflix at the beginning of the month. 

The King. If you’re a fan of Timothée Chalamet or love period dramas you will want to check out Netflix’s latest original film. Chalamet stars as King Henry V in a film that depicts the reluctant sovereign who must go from Prince Hal to King Henry V as he faces hostility on all sides during the battle for England. 

November 5th:

A fan of stand-up comedy? Seth Meyers debuts his first comedy special, Seth Meyers: Lobby Baby. 

November 15th:

Christmas is coming early to Netflix this year with Klaus airing on the 15th. This animated film depicts the origins of Santa. Klaus the toymaker and Jesper the postman become unlikely friends, coming together to deliver joy to their town. 

November 17th: 

The highly anticipated third season of The Crown will air. There is an all new cast to show the passage of time, and we are now following Queen Elizabeth II into the 1970s. 

November 21st:

The Knight Before Christmas. This holiday romance follows a medieval knight who travels from the 14th century to modern-day Ohio, falling in love with a high school science teacher played by Vanessa Hudgens. 

November 22nd:

Dolly Parton’s Heartstrings. This anthology series is inspired by Dolly Parton’s songs and features her classics along with some new music in eight stories about family, faith, love, and forgiveness.

November 27th: 

A fan of Martin Scorsese? Al Pacino? Robert De Niro? Or Joe Pesci? You’re in luck, because on the 27th The Irishman will be airing on Netflix. Martin Scorsese’s latest film follows Frank Sheeran, a hit man, who is looking back at the secrets he has kept over the years as a member of the Bufalino crime family.

Gabriella Petrone

Muhlenberg '21

Hello I'm Gabriella Petrone! I'm currently a senior at Muhlenberg College studying as an english major and political science minor. I'm from Fairfield, Connecticut. I'm very excited to be a writer for Her Campus Muhlenberg! I love everything about the fall from fallen leaves to jean jackets. I also love a good story so I am an avid TV and movie fan. One of my favorite activities is curling up with a good book and a hot mug of tea. I'm looking forward to the upcoming year.
Yanet Ocampo

Muhlenberg