Wellness > Sex + Relationships

Thoughtful Valentine’s Day Gifts for Your Loved Ones

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Muhlenberg chapter.

As Valentine’s Day is approaching, it’s time to start thinking about what we want to give to our loved ones. We can simply take the easy route by showering them with flowers, cards, and chocolate. Remember, Valentine’s Day doesn’t just have to be about only showing our love to our significant others. It can also be a day to show our friends and family that we appreciate them. Also, remember that Valentine’s Day shouldn’t be the only day that we should be showing our love and care for our loved ones.

If you’re looking for some thoughtful gift ideas to show your appreciation for your someone important in your life, here are some heart-warming and meaningful ideas that will leave your loved ones’ heart filled with joy!

Handwritten Letters

Instead of buying your loved one a cheesy pre-made card, take the time to make them a card or write them a letter! You can personalize it however you’d like and write a heartfelt note that truly shows your appreciation towards them.

Cook a Meal

Skip the restaurant and treat your loved ones to a home-cooked meal! You can cook their favorite dish and share a cozy-night in, or you could also bake them their favorite treats. You can never go wrong with food!

Memory Box

A memory box is perfect for those who love receiving sentimental gifts. Place photos and other memorabilia, such as concert tickets, bracelets, and letters into a box to gift to your friends or family. A shadow box is perfect for this gift idea! A memory box will ensure that all your memories together last forever!

Tickets to a Sporting Event or Concert

Depending on your loved ones’ interests, you can provide them with a unforgettable night to see their favorite sports team or artist. This is also a great gift idea because it’s something that you can do together!

I hope this gift guide was helpful in providing you with thoughtful gift ideas to spoil your loved ones. Happy Valentine’s Day!

Yanet Ocampo

Muhlenberg