This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Muhlenberg chapter.

Ugh, when it’s that time of month again, the only thing worse than having to go to class is going to class with cramps and walking around with tampons and pads all day. Luckily Monthly Gift is here to save the day. Monthly Gift is a subscription-based service that caters to every woman’s cycle. The app monitors ovulation and menstrual cycle patterns and delivers a discreet, little black box of customized tampons, pads and liners to you just before your period arrives. Never worry about running out of tampons again!

As you’re headed to class, don’t forget your Forge® Divide Travel Mug. It’s an insulated travel mug that makes it easy to drink coffee or tea. The drinking valve opens with a press of a button and then seal shut to prevent leaks and spills. Never worry about your water bottle spilling in your bag ever again. Luckily, the drinking valve is easy to clean and you never have to worry about gunk. Join CamelBak in the movement to reduce the amount of unnecessary waste going to landfills. Say no to paper coffee mugs and yes to CamelBak. At CamelBak, they got your Bak! Got Your Bak™. #DitchDisposable

When you’re ready to head out for the night, don’t forget the use Pure Silk Shaving Cream. It leaves you legs softer and smoother than regular soap and water. The rich lather also protects against nicks and cuts while it nourishes your skin.

If you’re anything like me, strapless bras and dresses are probably your worst nightmare. However, now with Brappz strap slips, all you have to do is attach the detachable hook and use the holes provided to adjust the length and your top is securely fastened. Thanks to Brappz, you can finally wear that strapless blouse you bought a few months ago. All you need are the perfect heels and your killer dance moves. Brappz can also be used as jewelry, shoelaces, hair accessories and more. Get hooked on Brappz!

Need help budgeting your summer travel? Try Spots an app that helps you find other students who are offering their living spaces at an affordable price. Think AirBnb, but cheaper. You can also list your own “spot” as an easy way to make extra cash and meet new people. Just identify your location, name a price and wait for a request. The app allows fast booking times and an easy payment method. Check them out: http://apple.co/1RiGki1

When you’re ready to hit the beach, don’t forget your Vera Bradley towel, wallet , ID card and keychain. Made with 100% cotton, the towels are soft and extra absorbent. The accordion wallet has 12 card slots, two bill pockets and a zip pocket for coins and can even fit a phone. If the wallet is too big for you, try the campus double ID card has two ID windows, a convenient coin pocket and three credit slots inside. Use the keychain to keep your ID card and keys together.

Thanks to all the sponsors for this Summer Survival Kit! The Her Campus Muhlenberg Chapter loves all the products we received.