Some Activities You Must Do This Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Muhlenberg chapter.

Fall has approached, and I’m sure that we all couldn’t be happier.  The beautiful colored leaves are all around, the crisp air has replaced the gross humidity, and most importantly…pumpkin flavored everything is back.  Here are some fun fall activities you should definitely partake in this season!

1. Go to Grim’s Orchard and Family Farms!  Pick out some pumpkins, enjoy a hay ride, indulge in an amazing apple cider donut, and of course take some cute fall pics for the Instagram!

2. Carve said pumpkin and roast the pumpkin seeds from inside.  (If you’re feeling adventurous, you can make your pumpkin a #trumpkin which just means you design your pumpkin to look like Trump.  It’s a thing, look it up.)

3. Walk through The Rose Garden and Trexler Park on a nice day, and embrace the weather before it turns freezing.

4. If you haven’t watched Stranger Things on Netflix, then watch it.  This doesn’t really have to do with the fall but it’s still noteworthy to mention.

5. Check out the new seasonal flavors at Starbucks such as the Pumpkin Spice Latte or the Caramelized Apple Pound Cake.

6. Go to the brand new Whole Foods just 10 minutes away.  It’s beautiful and the most aesthetically pleasing Whole Foods I’ve ever been to.  Pick up some ingredients to bake a pumpkin or apple pie.  Then hit me up and let me try a slice!

7. Sit down with some friends and watch a Halloween movie.  While watching, you can brainstorm what you should dress up as this year!

Sadie Katz

Muhlenberg

Sadie is currently a Junior at Muhlenberg College in Allentown, Pennsylvania. She studies Media and Communications and Music. She was born and raised in Los Angeles, but NYC has stolen her heart. She loves the beach, fall, sushi, gnocchi, and most other foods. You can find her at Eataly in NYC in her spare time. Sadie hopes to live in NYC one day, working in either PR or social media.
I'm Darling, I'm 21 years old and I go to Muhlenberg College. I am a double major in Public Health and French.