Style

Perfect Looks to Inspire Your Fall Wardrobe

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Muhlenberg chapter.

From boots, sweaters, and scarves, Fall is always a great season for fashion.

An essential for this Fall is a jacket that will keep you warm during the colder days! Depending on the look that you are going for, puffer jackets like the ones styled below are the perfect way to complete an outfit! It is also a great way to add some color; red is in theme for this season. If you are looking for a cheaper option, H&M has affordable and stylish padded jackets that are on sale right now!

Sweaters are the go-to staple for Fall fashion. You can pair almost every sweater with jeans or leggings of any style and color, making it simple, yet cute and comfortable! During this season, you can go into almost any store and find sweaters that you will love. My personal favorite is pairing sweaters with scarves to tie an outfit together. If one day doesn’t feel like sweater weather, flannels are always a great alternative!

Boots are another classic choice for fall. Pairing booties with a sweater, scarf, and a cute bag is a quick and easy outfit that looks put together. There are so many different styles of boots, whether they are heeled, suede, leather, black or grey; you can pair these styles with so many different outfits. Shopping for boots is my favorite part of fall fashion!

Skirts are another great option for fall months. Pairing skirts with tights, booties, and a printed shirt is a great way to dress up these different pieces of clothing. Warm colored skirts are always seen in the fall; maroon, green, brown and dark blue are all great colors to break out during this time! You can find a skirt like this at stores like Forever 21, Urban Outfitters and Romwe.