More Than Clothes: What the Hell Am I Going to Be for Halloween?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Muhlenberg chapter.

As it gets colder out, people are finally starting to see Halloween coming around that corner. The leaves are falling, the Halloween decorations are in stores, and to top it all off, it was just Friday the 13th (How much spookier could you get?). We all love October, but when it comes close to Halloween, we actually have to think of what to dress up as. If you are in college, you need multiple costumes, because everyone knows it’s not just Halloween…it’s Halloweekend.

We all want to look good. It’s easy to just go as something sexy. It is the only time to go out looking sexy as hell wearing a costume! You can go for the obvious: A Playboy bunny or a sexy schoolgirl.

This Halloween, Why not make your costume sexy and scary?! It is the scariest day of the year, of course. Yes, we all want to look good on Halloween, but why not add some blood to your costume. Embrace the weird, freaky, and scary, people! You can be a sexy zombie bride (I promise)! How about a Wednesday Addams? (Kidding, don’t steal my costume). It’s also okay to just be a funny character. People who use comedy in their costumes are always a crowd pleaser. Don’t be afraid to step outside of your sexy comfort zone!

Let’s take risks! It’s Halloween. Bring out those high heeled boots, but also get out your creepiest pair of fangs.

Happy Halloween!

My name is Alison and I currently go to Muhlenberg College. I study Theatre but also have an eye for fashion. My style is a huge part of who I am. I not only express myself on stage, but express myself with the my wardrobe. Owning your own style and vibe is important. Writing for HerCampus is also a privilege for me because now I can write about fashion, give advice, and encourage my readers to own who they are with the clothes they wear. I also keep people updated on my outfits and what i wear that gets me through college! I encourage people to follow me on my instgram almaybaum_ and my Visco!
Ali Senal

Muhlenberg '18

Muhlenberg '18 Grad with a BA in Theatre and Jewish studies. My hobbies include sleeping, movies, and spreading vegan propaganda. Former Editor-in-Chief of Muhlenberg Her Campus.