Holiday Gift Guide: Ideas That Are Perfect For Anyone

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Muhlenberg chapter.

The holidays are right around the corner, which means it’s time to start thinking about what we should gift our loved ones! Finding gifts for our friends and family can sometimes be a hassle, so here are some great gift ideas that are perfect for anyone:

Winter Wear

It’s important to stay warm and with the cold weather approaching, we could all use a new set of winter wear! Stores like Target and Gap offer a variety of prints and colors that are perfect for anyone.  

Socks

These are something we lose all the time! Socks are a great gift idea because they’re inexpensive, practical, and something you can personalize for each one of your friends based on their interests. Forever 21 has a provides a wide range of designs: cats, sushi, french fries, pandas, and much more.

Also, this year, Target is offering sock advent calendars for our holiday obsessed friends!

Water Bottle

Anyone could use a new water bottle, especially college students! This is an awesome gift that you know will be put to good use. Camelbak and S’well water bottles are great because you can personalize them for your loved ones by purchasing it in their favorite color or purchase one from the college they attend. It’s also helps reduce our use of plastic water bottles. It’s a win-win situation!

Board Games

Board games are great because they bring people together! Some of my personal favorites are UNO, Cards against Humanity, and Headbandz.

Massage/Spa Night

With the stress the finals and the holidays bring, we could all use a bit of relaxation. If this is the case for one of your friends, a gift certificate for a massage is the perfect gift! If not, putting a basket together with face masks, bubble bath, and fuzzy socks is also a perfect way to treat your loved ones to a night of relaxation.

Pajamas

Keeping your loved ones cozy this season is definitely important! Gifting them a cozy set of pajamas is a great way to do so. You can even get matching pajama sets to match with your family and friends!

Last, but not least…

Gift cards

These are also an awesome gift idea because they’re simple and effortless! Yet, you can personalize for each of your friends! For example, the coffee lover in your life could always use a Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts gift card, or the makeup lover in your life could always use a Sephora gift card! Attach a bag of chocolates or lip balm along with the gift card to make it a bit more personal and voilà! Homemade gifts are always great as well because they’re sentimental and personal for each person.

Good luck and happy shopping!

Yanet Ocampo

Muhlenberg

Ali Senal

Muhlenberg '18

Muhlenberg '18 Grad with a BA in Theatre and Jewish studies. My hobbies include sleeping, movies, and spreading vegan propaganda. Former Editor-in-Chief of Muhlenberg Her Campus.