This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Muhlenberg chapter.

Makeup junkies around the world are raving about the newest releases in the cosmetics industry. Right before the holidays, makeup brands and other influencers take advantage of the increase in consumer spending on gifts to release items or collections. Currently, there are more than one dozen holiday makeup collections that have hit the market this year, and there are more to come. Here are some items to keep your eye out for:

Fenty Beauty Frosted Metal Lipstick

These gorgeous products, brought to you by Rihanna’s infamous makeup line Fenty, come in two sets of trios, Snow Daze and Snow Nights. The sets boast bold colors such as No Chill and What’s Your Numb’a. The lipsticks’ names alone should draw your eye-these are definitely products worth purchasing before they are sold out.

Too Faced Peach Tinsel Set

Too Faced never fails to release spectacular collections and products at this time each year, and these last few months of 2018 have been no exception. The 3-in-1 makeup set includes a peach powder puff, lipstick, and shimmering loose powder. The peachy tint surely suits all skin tones and will bring out the warmth on those cold, harsh days. Besides, who doesn’t want to own “Sparkling Party Powder”?

PÜR Cosmetics ‘The Grinch’

To the Grinch, the perfect gift may come without ribbons, without tags, without packages, boxes, or bags, but to some of us makeup lovers, the perfect gift may indeed come with all of these things. The perfect gift may be this beautiful collection! The gift comes with a multitude of festive items, but my personal favorite is the beautiful Good Enough to Steal face palette. Complete with shades like Who Cares and Mr. Grinch, this palette, and the rest of the collection, is sure to spice up your holiday season.

Marc Jacobs Beauty Holiday 2018 Collection

This gold-coated and extremely luxurious makeup set is flying off the shelves this holiday season. The collection is composed of See-Quins Glam Glitter Eyeshadow, O!Mega Glaze All-Over Foil Luminizer, Enamored Hi-Shine Gloss Lip Lacquer, and more. The beautiful, glitzy collection will not last long, so be sure to check it out while you can.

This holiday season has brought us a host of themed makeup collections, and it is in your best interest to do some shopping this month to stock up before the limited-edition sets disappear. To all my fellow makeup lovers, treat yourself!