burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Hillel is Seeking Models for an Israeli Fashion Show

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Muhlenberg chapter.

Muhlenberg Hillel is looking for 23 models, 7 male and 16 female, for an Israeli fashion show. This show will tell the history of Israel through the clothes which people wore. It will span from the time of the Kibbutz until modern day street fashion. This event is sponsored by Hillel and will bring in Israeli fashion expert and lecturer, Liraz Cohen Mordechai, or Liri. She runs a popular company known as “Fashionating by Liri.” This is a once in a lifetime opportunity! Anyone of any religious affiliation is welcome to participate!

This event comes with a low time-commitment. There will be a meeting for all models at Hillel on March 14th from 5-5:30pm. The event is on Thursday, March 22nd and all models must arrive by 5:00 pm. The fashion show starts at 7:00 pm and you must stay until the conclusion of the show.

If you’re interested, please fill out this form. Spaces are limited, so reach out ASAP if you are interested. Please email as250100@muhlenberg.edu or gf249491@muhlenberg.edu with any questions.

Ali Senal

Muhlenberg '18

Muhlenberg '18 Grad with a BA in Theatre and Jewish studies. My hobbies include sleeping, movies, and spreading vegan propaganda. Former Editor-in-Chief of Muhlenberg Her Campus.