This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Muhlenberg chapter.

Since its release last year, one of the best full coverage concealers out in the beauty industry is Tarte Cosmetics’ Shape Tape Concealer. Having just recently updated the shade range, the concealer now comes in thirty different shades with a lettering system, where a different letter at the end of the number corresponds to the individual’s undertone. Shape Tape can be used in a variety of ways, as it is not just for concealing blemishes or under eyes. With a color a few shades darker than one’s skin tone, the concealer can be used to contour the face. The “doe foot” applicator of the concealer makes it easy to apply product liberally to the face. The applicator is just the right size to allow for precision and the ability to contour larger parts of the face with a good amount of product. With shades lighter than one’s skin tone, the concealer can also be used to highlight and brighten certain high points of the face: down the nose, under the eyes, the cupid’s bow, the chin, and the middle of the forehead.

Another concealer that does an outstanding job with providing full coverage and has an inclusive shade range is Too Faced Cosmetics’ Born This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer.

If the price of either of these hydrating, full concealers is too steep, $27 for the Tarte concealer and $29 for Too Faced one, try Makeup Revolution’s Conceal and Define Concealer priced at $7, or Elf’s new Camo Concealer at $5. Both will still be sure to give you a beautiful, full coverage effect without having to break the bank!

Orli Segall

Muhlenberg '20

Im a junior at Muhlenberg College. My major is media and communications. I really have a big interest in everything beauty and fashion. I love to read and in my free time i like to hang out with friends and family.
Hello! My name is Caroline Kinney, and I am the Campus Correspondent of the Muhlenberg Her Campus Chapter! I am originally from Leesburg, Virginia (D.C./Maryland/Virginia area) and currently a sophomore majoring in Theatre with a minor in Creative Writing. I am elated to be entering into this position at Her Campus Muhlenberg. My primary goals as the President/Editor-In-Chief of the chapter is to have an intersectionality approach to all of our content and to create a special bond between every team member in the chapter. Lover of corgis, guacamole, and intersectional feminism. I am so excited for this semester!