absolutvision Z20wtGu1OH4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
absolutvision Z20wtGu1OH4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Food at GQ You Have to Try Before You Graduate

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Muhlenberg chapter.

We’ve all been in line at GQ with no idea what we wanted to get. There are so many options and everything looks delicious. Here are a few recommendations that I would consider “must-haves:” 

Mozzarella Sticks 

Mozzarella Sticks are a classic that will never get old. I never regret getting them and they always taste amazing. They taste just as good as those from restaurants (better, actually) and I always want more. 

Mac & Cheese Bites 

A crunchy bite of cheesy goodness. I have only ever had Mac and Cheese bites here, and I’m so glad I tried them. They taste great on their own, but I would also recommend trying them with marinara sauce or ketchup. 

Chicken Parm 

If you’re feeling more of a meal from GQ, I would recommend a Chicken Parmesan sandwich. It is so tasty and goes great with french fries. 

Cheesesteak 

Another meal I would recommend is a cheesesteak. I get a cheesesteak with everything on it with marinara on top. Every bite of a cheesesteak from GQ is so savory and I never want the sandwich to end. 

Bacon Avocado Grilled Cheese 

Grilled cheese on its own is already such a tasty meal. Now add some bacon and avocado and it just got even better. I personally don’t get bacon and I also like to add tomato. No matter how you personalize this grilled cheese, it will taste amazing. 

Crunchy California Roll

I recently discovered this California roll, and I’m so happy I did. If you like California rolls and a crunch and can handle a little bit of spice, you’ll love this.

Hi, my name is Veronica Pasko and I am a sophomore at Muhlenberg College. I am studying Media and Communications and also minoring in Business Administration.
Yanet Ocampo

Muhlenberg