The Five Guys You’ll Find At Muhlenberg

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Muhlenberg chapter.

As I’m sure most MuhlenLadies would agree, the MuhlenMen options are a tad bit scarce over here at the Berg. However, there are a handful of good ones if you look hard enough. I’ve decided to identify the 5 main groups of guys you will find at Muhlenberg. 

1) Frat Guys

Approximately 22% of the male population at Muhlenberg goes Greek. You will often see the frat guys rocking their letters. Generally, the frat guys are pretty nice and chill.  Although most aren’t on a sports team, you will often find them lifting in the gym because they embrace their NARP lifestyle. Frat guys tend to get a bad rep in the media, but Muhlenberg frats are very different than other schools.

2) Friendly Athletes

When I first came to Muhlenberg, little timid Sadie was a bit intimidated by all of the male athletes. They all seemed like tight-knit groups of guys who ran the school.  However, now that I’ve gotten to know a lot of them I see that I completely misjudged them.  A majority of the athletes at this school are actually really nice and mean really well. For example, Gary Pershad, who I recently campus cutied, is on the soccer team and he’s the NICEST person you will meet!  (He approves this message). Moral of the story: don’t overlook the athletes.

3) Not So Friendly Athletes

I’m not going to get too into this one.  It’s pretty self-explanatory.  Not so friendly athletes are not as common as friendly athletes, but they still exist. 

4) Gay guys

This one is self-explanatory too.  We may fall for them, but they’ll never fall for us back ☹

5) Taken Guys

This is a category in its own because EVERY GUY AT MUHLENBERG IS TAKEN.  Either he has a girlfriend at Muhlenberg, or he’s dating someone from home, or he’s not technically dating a girl but they’re hooking up and aren’t getting with other people but they haven’t actually talked about anything…you get the point.  Bottom line, if you’re single, you’re screwed because there are 3 single guys at Muhlenberg. 

Ok, that’s all.  Happy pickin’s!!!

Sadie Katz

Muhlenberg

Sadie is currently a Junior at Muhlenberg College in Allentown, Pennsylvania. She studies Media and Communications and Music. She was born and raised in Los Angeles, but NYC has stolen her heart. She loves the beach, fall, sushi, gnocchi, and most other foods. You can find her at Eataly in NYC in her spare time. Sadie hopes to live in NYC one day, working in either PR or social media.