This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Muhlenberg chapter.

It’s almost the start of the school year, and you know what that means… binge-watching season has begun!

We all know how tiring it is to find the right movies and TV shows to watch. That’s why I’ve compiled a list of the top movies and TV shows coming out this Fall for all you binge-watchers!

Fall TV Shows

The Good Cop (Netflix Season 1) – 9/21

This new comedy starring Josh Groban is a satirical, playful representation of what it is like fighting crime while dealing with a law-breaking dad by your side. It is perfect for those of you who love mystery and solving puzzles!

A Million Little Things (ABC Season 1) – 9/26

A new drama about love, life, careers, and friendship is bound to make you shed a few tears.

Dancing With the Stars Juniors (ABC Season 1) – 10/7

This spin-off of Dancing with the Stars will surely have you dancing in your dorm. It will pair celebrity children with the show’s junior dancers to create magical dance routines that everyone will enjoy.

The Alec Baldwin Show (ABC Season 1) – 10/14

This television talk show, hosted by none other than Alec Baldwin, will undoubtedly make you laugh uncontrollably. It will feature a variety of different actors, politicians, and comedians in humorous interviews with Alec.

Fall Movies

A Simple Favor – 9/14

A Simple Favor is a comic mystery about Stephanie (Anna Kendrick), a blogger who is concerned about her best friend Emily’s (Blake Lively) sudden disappearance. It is excellent for a Saturday night trip to the theatre with your friends or significant other!  

Operation Finale – 9/14

In this drama/thriller, Mossad agent Peter Malkin (Oscar Isaac) leads an army of Israeli spies who captured the infamous Adolf Eichmann fifteen years after World War II occurred.

The House With a Clock On Its Walls – 9/21

A horror film featuring Cate Blanchett and Jack Black will give you the creeps any night.  The film is about a young orphan who has recently moved into a house containing a clock that kills and that could potentially destroy the universe. This is an excellent movie to watch with friends. It will surely have you jumping out of your seat.

Venom- 10/5

Everyone has been waiting for this movie to premiere! It is a Spider-Man spinoff about Eddie Brock, a journalist who becomes the host to an alien that provides him with superhuman abilities.

Hope you check these new movies and TV shows out. Enjoy! Happy Binge-Watching!

Noy Messinger

Muhlenberg '21

My name is Noy Messinger and I am a Sophomore double majoring in Media and Communications and History with a minor in dance. I am extremely passionate about dance. I have been dancing since I was two years old and was a participant in my high school’s performing arts dance program.  Additionally, I am passionate about history. I love learning about different cultures and discovering their pasts as well as information about my own heritage.