Campus Cutie Spring Break Edition: Gary Pershad

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Muhlenberg chapter.

Gary Pershad is a sophomore at Muhlenberg.  He walks around every day with the biggest smile on his face, and it’s truly contagious.  You can find Gary working in admissions or on the soccer field.  Even though he posted a picture of me and him on Instagram where I look like a raccoon who is mid-sneeze, I still felt featuring him was important because he’s GARY!!! 

Sadie Katz: Where are you from?

Gary Pershad: From Windsor, CT

SK: Major/minor?

GP: Business Major with a concentration in Marketing

SK: Do you have any plans for spring break?

GP: They don’t want you to have a spring break so what we gonna do?? Have spring break at Myrtle Beach!! I have a friend that goes to Coastal Carolina University and two friends from CT are driving down to meet us there and we are gonna take over the campus for a week and a half.

SK: What’s your dream spring break vacation?

GP: I would love to spend spring break on a cruise through the Caribbean or a trip to Punta Cana with my boys.

SK: If you could only pick one song to listen to all of spring break, what song would it be and why?

GP: Work x Rihanna ft. Drake. The Caribbean flavor is a must have especially for spring break.

SK: You’re stranded in Aruba with a celebrity for all of spring break. Which celebrity is it?

GP: Easy. Rihanna. Wine and dine and Work Work Work Work Work Work.

SK: Do you have more fun at school pre or post spring break?

GP: Post break is a time worth waiting for. St. Patty’s, warm weather, outdoor festivities and concerts. It can’t be beat.

SK: What are you most looking forward to in the months of March, April, and May?

GP: Benfer bash is nice and all but a Jeremih performance at Berg is something worth noting.

Sadie Katz

Muhlenberg

Sadie is currently a Junior at Muhlenberg College in Allentown, Pennsylvania. She studies Media and Communications and Music. She was born and raised in Los Angeles, but NYC has stolen her heart. She loves the beach, fall, sushi, gnocchi, and most other foods. You can find her at Eataly in NYC in her spare time. Sadie hopes to live in NYC one day, working in either PR or social media.