This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Muhlenberg chapter.

The Her Campus Muhlenberg Chapter is super excited to announce that this week’s Campus Cutie is Sadie Katz. Sadie is a vital member of the Her Campus Muhlenberg Chapter and it’s amazing that she was nominated this week. As our Publicity Chair, Sadie works to promote Her Campus Muhlenberg, submits articles and handles our Instagram account. Thanks so much for all of your hard work, Sadie and congrats on the nomination :)! 

Class year? Junior. 

Major and Minor? Media and communications and music minor 

Hometown? Beverly Hills, CA

Campus Involvement? I’m in In Acchord a Capella group, I’m a singer for the Jazz improv group, I work for the Muhlenberg Fund, and I’m the VP of recruitment for Alpha Chi Omega, and I’m the publicity chair for Her Campus!

Favorite ice cream? Chocolate and peanut butter swirl. 

Fun fact? My prescription glasses transition in the sun so I constantly am walking down academic row looking like Elton John. 

Favorite spot on campus? Dining hall. I love food. 

What’s currently on your Spotify playlist? Pillow talk, All My Friends, Kanye’s new album (if it were on Spotify :/), 7 years, and White Iversen. 

Relationship status? Single and ready to mingle ;) 

Best memory at ‘Berg? St. Patrick’s Day freshmen year. It was a great time, I miss it :(

Where do you see yourself in 10 yearsEither in Westchester, New York or somewhere else near NYC hopefully having an awesome job potentially involving food (maybe co-owning/running a little restaurant with the future bae). Children could potentially be in the picture #31 

Favorite professor? POOLEY!!!

Special skills? I do really good impressions of people! 

Favorite pick up line? Are you a combo of copper and tellurium? Because you’re pretty CuTe ;) 

Most embarrassing freshman year moment? Walking into the football house the first Saturday going out, and my glasses instantly fogged up and I looked dumb lol 

Current Netflix binge? Love 

If you turned into a boy for a day, what is the first thing you would do? Pee while standing outside in a bush. 

What inspired you to go into your major? The classes seemed most interesting to me and I love social media, as I’m sure everyone who knows me is well aware of.