Campus Cutie: Emran Lallow

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Muhlenberg chapter.

All the way from Amman, Jordan, Emran Lallow is a junior at ‘Berg. Although he is active in the International Student Associaton and Muslim Student Association, you can also find Emran working with the volleyball team as a Student Assistant Coach and helping his peers as a Learning Assistant for Physics. Because of his involvement on campus and great personality, Emran is this week’s Campus Cutie!

Name: Emran Lallow

Hometown: Amman, Jordan

Graduation Year: 2017

Age: 21 (soon to be 22, this May 7th!)

What are you studying at Muhlenberg?

I’m a Physics major with a double minor in Math and Economics… life is hard.”

What’s your current relationship status?

I am single and ready to mingle! …. We might have to find a good picture of me for this article then!”

What are you involved with on Campus?

I often help out with International Student Clubs such as International Student Association (ISA) and Muslim Student Association (MSA). I’m a volleyball student assistant coach and I do research for physics as well as being the Physics Learning Assistant. And sometimes a party animal… Add a winky face next to that please.”

What has been your favorite Class at Muhlenberg so far?

“Definitely Classical Mechanics with Dr. Fadem, he’s the best!”

What’s your favorite food?

Shawerma, but the real deal that you can only find back home in Jordan, not the kind they make here in the United States.”

Who is your celebrity crush?

“American or Arab? American would be Taylor Swift (<3) and Arab would be Maya Dyaab.”

What’s your favorite color?

“Red because it’s the color of hearts and the color of all things on Valentine’s Day. I consider myself a romantic person.”

What’s your biggest fear?

“I fear nothing ma’am. That’s my conclusion.”

Do you have a favorite song?

“I have two. شو بيشبهك تشرين and Mockingbird by Eminem.”

What’s your biggest pet peeve?

“I don’t know… Maybe when I’m talking to someone and they ignore me. Another thing is when people start texting in the middle of our conversation. Although I do that sometimes but it bugs me!”

Do you have a favorite TV show?

“Oh my god, I love The Flash and How I Met Your Mother.”

Who is your favorite Person at Berg?

“I love a lot of people here, it’s really hard to pick just one!

I'm Darling, I'm 21 years old and I go to Muhlenberg College. I am a double major in Public Health and French.