Campus Cutie: Eli Russ

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Muhlenberg chapter.

Eli Russ is a very ambitious student at Muhlenberg. He’s active on campus and always has a smile on his face! While he is laid back and has a great sense of humor, he knows when it’s time to be serious and get down to business. His charming personality and dedication to his work made him the perfect candidate for a campus profile! 

Name: Eli Russ

Year: Junior, Class of 2017

Hometown: Larchmont, NY in Westchester County

Major: Public Heather major and Jewish Studies minor

Sadie Katz: What activities are you involved with on campus?

Eli Russ: I’m very involved with Muhlenberg College EMS and Sigma Phi Epsilon. I was recently elected as the EMS 1st Lieutenant and the SigEp Vice-President of Philanthropy.

SK: Are you studying abroad?

ER: I’m not studying abroad. I love Muhlenberg too much to want to leave.

SK: What’s your dream first date?

ER: My dream first date isn’y anything complicated, but rather a nice, quiet (Kosher) dinner and then a walk around Union Square (my favorite New York City Park).

SK: If you could take a date to any restaurant in the world, which would it be and why?

ER: I’ve always wanted to take a date to University Pita in Manhattan. It looks like a hole in the wall but hands down has the best shawarma and falafel around.

SK: If you had to pick now, what song would you dance to at your wedding?

ER: Let’s be real, who doesn’t love a good Justin Bieber song from his newest album?

SK: What’s your spirit animal and why?

ER: My ideal spirit animal would be a koala because we are both majoring in napping and are both pretty damn good at it too.

SK: Relationship status?

ER: I’ve been happily in a relationship for the past year!

Sadie Katz

Muhlenberg

Sadie is currently a Junior at Muhlenberg College in Allentown, Pennsylvania. She studies Media and Communications and Music. She was born and raised in Los Angeles, but NYC has stolen her heart. She loves the beach, fall, sushi, gnocchi, and most other foods. You can find her at Eataly in NYC in her spare time. Sadie hopes to live in NYC one day, working in either PR or social media.