The Best Things To Do Over Spring Break

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Muhlenberg chapter.

Spring break is right around the corner! You might be wondering what you should do for the ten or so days. Whether you want to be productive or have a spring break you’ll never forget, there is something for everyone to do. Here are some of the things you can do over spring break:

Beach Vacation

A great way to enjoy your break is to plan a beach vacation with some of your closest friends. Whether you’re going to Cancun, Miami, or just the Jersey Shore, who wouldn’t want to plan a getaway vacation with their best friends right after midterm exams?

Make Extra Money

For those who want to feel productive during spring break, you can try making some extra money. Spring break isn’t too long, but if you already have a job, you could work there again or do something more temporary, such as babysitting or dog-walking!

Alternative Spring Break

If you want to take a more unconventional path, try going on an alternative spring break! Alternative spring breaks are service trips where students help communities and volunteer in several ways. This option is super enriching because you are giving back to the community while making new friends!

Road Trip

You can also plan a fun road trip with your friends. Whether it’s for a few days or all of spring break, road trips are great for making memories and seeing new places.

Visit Friends Who Aren’t on Spring Break

Since every school’s spring break can be different, if you are on spring break while your friend isn’t, you can visit them at their school and plan a fun night out!

Relax

This one is pretty simple, but as college students, we have a hard time doing this! Remember that you’re on spring break for a reason: to recharge and refresh in order to finish off the semester strong. Of course, you want to get your homework done, but don’t forget to catch up on sleep, do activities you enjoy, and spend time with people you care about!

Emily Garber

Muhlenberg '21

Muhlenberg College Content Editor
Hello! My name is Caroline Kinney, and I am the Campus Correspondent of the Muhlenberg Her Campus Chapter! I am originally from Leesburg, Virginia (D.C./Maryland/Virginia area) and currently a sophomore majoring in Theatre with a minor in Creative Writing. I am elated to be entering into this position at Her Campus Muhlenberg. My primary goals as the President/Editor-In-Chief of the chapter is to have an intersectionality approach to all of our content and to create a special bond between every team member in the chapter. Lover of corgis, guacamole, and intersectional feminism. I am so excited for this semester!