The Best Outfits to Wear to a Job Interview

Being professional during a job interview is essential to impress a potential employer. One of the main focuses associated with first impressions during a job interview is looking respectable and responsible. But that doesn't mean it has to be all business. Below is a list of ways to spice up your interview attire and appear professional for an interview:

Clothing Styles: Blazers and Dresses

Image result for job interview womens attire blazers

A blazer looks professional and appealing. You could style it with a blouse and dress pants. Khakis are great for a business casual look. A business casual dress is another article of clothing to wear to an interview. or you could also wear a suit for a more dressed up look.

Shoes

Image result for job interview womens attire colors

Heels for women are a great choice to wear for an interview. If you want a more comfortable shoe, wedged heels or flats are the way to go. For men, dress shoes are perfect to nail that job interview.

Colors

Image result for job interview women's attire

Colors are very important when picking out the appropriate outfit for a job interview. Do not wear anything too flashy or bright that could potentially sidetrack the hiring manager.

Although clothing may be an important factor, you must remember that it is not the main qualifier for an interview. Make sure to research the job beforehand and be ready to answer any tough questions that are thrown your way! Good Luck!