Style

Best Leggings That Won’t Break Your Wallet

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Muhlenberg chapter.

Winter is the perfect time to snuggle up with a sweater and a cozy pair of leggings by the fire or wear a sleek pair fit for a night out. Whatever the case may be, leggings are an important staple in fashion today and are widely popular. A great pair of leggings from Lululemon for example, can reach and alarming price of $100 for one pair. Prices like these can leave consumers feeling lost on where to buy great leggings for a reasonable price. Here are some stores that keep your wallet happy and legs happy:

Garage High Rise Super Soft Legging

Garage has leggings that keep you snug, comfy, and contained. These high-waisted leggings have an elasticized waistband that keeps you feeling confident. The waistband allows for consumers to wear shorter tees or crop tops, allowing more styles to be paired with these soft leggings. The leggings are made with cotton, polyester, and spandex giving you lots of room to move around comfortably. These leggings are made with care and won’t become see-through after one wash or wear. They retail $19.95 and can be found in store or online. 

Pink High Waist Cotton Ribbed Leggings

These new leggings from Pink need to be the newest addition to your wardrobe this winter. These high waisted leggings feel like a sweater for your legs, thanks to the woven ribbed texture. The breathable fabric also contains an interior card pocket in the waistband. These leggings are comfy and practical for any occasion, whether it’s working out or lounging on the couch. Made with imported cotton and elastane, these leggings are perfect for guarding winter weather while giving you a cute sweater-like look.

Carly Giacoio

Muhlenberg '22

Carly Giacoio is currently a junior at Muhlenberg College who originally is from northern New Jersey. She plans on graduating with an English major and Creative Writing minor. Carly also enjoys singing, composing music, and writing poetry in her free time.
Yanet Ocampo

Muhlenberg