Best Dressed at the Screen Actors Guild Awards Ceremony 2019

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Muhlenberg chapter.

In honor of the 25th annual Screen Actors Guild Awards ceremony in Los Angeles, some of the most prominent actors and actresses gathered to acknowledge some of their best achievements in film, television, and performance. The women who were honored at the event were well0represented, making statements on the red carpet with some of their most jaw-dropping looks. This year, the awards ceremony was hosted by Will & Grace star Megan Mullally, who is certainly at the height of her television career. These are only some of the looks that took center stage at this year’s SAG Awards ceremony.   

Margot Robbie

The Mary, Queen of Scots actress really stood out at this year’s awards while wearing a silk white and gold Chanel gown with embroidered gold beads and decorative metallic embellishments.   

Lady Gaga

Once again, Lady Gaga, who is somewhat iconic for her memorable fashion choices, did not fail to impress at this year’s awards ceremony, rocking a white Dior couture gown with a high slit and accented with Tiffany jewels.  

Emma Stone

Keeping it simple yet elegant for this year’s SAG Awards, double nominee Emma Stone flaunted a glittering Louis Vuitton pant suit with a gold asymmetrical button down blouse completed with a loose bow at the neck.   

Emily Blunt

Taking home a win for Best Supporting Actress for her work in this year’s hit thriller, A Quiet Place, Blunt graced the stage wearing a shimmering pink and ruffled Michael Kors gown with a Jimmy Choo silver clutch and Forevermark jewels.   

Laverne Cox

Stepping into this year’s event in a radiant red floor-lengthed Zac Posen gown, the actress paired her look with a pair of Kenneth Cole heels and Yvan Tufenkjian jewelry.    

Yara Shahidi

As an ambassador for this year’s SAG Awards, the actress came to the event to leave an impression, wearing a blush-colored Fendi couture jumpsuit with a mesh overlay skirt and Christian Louboutin heels.

Michelle Yeoh

The Crazy Rich Asians actress arrived at the SAG Awards wearing a beaded Elie Saab champagne gown with an elegant feathered skirt.  

Caitlin Burns

Muhlenberg '21

Muhlenberg Marketing and Publicity Director Business Marketing and Dance double major 
Hello! My name is Caroline Kinney, and I am the Campus Correspondent of the Muhlenberg Her Campus Chapter! I am originally from Leesburg, Virginia (D.C./Maryland/Virginia area) and currently a sophomore majoring in Theatre with a minor in Creative Writing. I am elated to be entering into this position at Her Campus Muhlenberg. My primary goals as the President/Editor-In-Chief of the chapter is to have an intersectionality approach to all of our content and to create a special bond between every team member in the chapter. Lover of corgis, guacamole, and intersectional feminism. I am so excited for this semester!