Need a Good Laugh? These Four Youtube Channels Will Make You Laugh Til You Drop

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MTSU chapter.

YouTube is, without a doubt, one of the biggest social media platforms out there – it’s the main source of video uploading and streaming for most. With plenty of free content to enjoy, there can still be times when you might run out of videos to watch. Don’t fret – here’s four awesomely hilarious channels to introduce yourself to this week.

1. MacDoesIt

Known for his “Reacting To Anti-Gay Commercials” videos and inconsistent upload schedule, Mac makes videos that constantly win the internet. He’s done a lot for views, including following a Bob Ross tutorial with only audio, reviewing award show red-carpet fashion, and reacting to racist videos, and he never ceases to cause huge laughs in his viewers.

2. Andrew Lowe

Andrew Lowe has been one of my personal favorites since I was in middle school (I still watch “Spaghetti Quesadillas” on a regular basis). On his channel you can find hilarious videos of all kinds – LOTS of food-related videos, prank calls, advice videos, and more. You’ll never be bored with Andrew.

3. Chris Klemens

One of Andrew’s roommates, Chris Klemens has one of the more consistent uploading schedules on this list, with videos out every Thursday and Sunday. Chris’s uploads range from vlogs, to Man-On-The-Street interviews, to skits, and more, and sometimes the biggest laugh in the video is watching Chris laugh at himself. He’s not afraid to be 100% himself on camera and it makes for some hilarious content.

4. The Try Guys

The Try Guys rose to fame as a Buzzfeed group channel, but now an independent channel, their videos are better than ever. As the name implies, The Try Guys – consisting of Ned, Keith, Zach and Eugene – make comedic videos trying anything and everything they can get their hands on. Seriously, they’ve done so much it would be hard to condense it all into a list. This hilarious quartet is a staple on YouTube and easily create some of the most entertaining content out there, while still remaining informative and hilarious.

Morgan is a junior at Middle Tennessee State University and is the chapter co-founder and events manager for MTSU's Her Campus chapter. She's a Journalism major and Criminal Investigations minor - she dreams of being the next Keith Morrison. When Morgan's not writing articles or working the assignment desk for Middle Tennessee News on campus, you can probably find her reading, watching Netflix or playing The Sims.