Her Campus at MTSU Is Hosting Its First Giveaway!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MTSU chapter.

Her Campus at MTSU is hosting its first ever giveaway, featuring Innisfree Skincare Kits! 

Innisfree is a natural Korean skincare brand that promotes eco-friendliness through its products, and we’re giving away TEN of their sample Skincare Kits to five lucky MTSU students (two per winner)! Each kit comes with sample sizes of Innisfree’s Intensive Hydrating Serum, Intensive Hydrating Eye Cream, Intensive Hydrating Cream and one My Real Squeeze Mask. You can’t go wrong with adding these products to your skincare routine!

To enter just go to our Instagram, find our giveaway post, and follow the rules there. It’s that simple!

Morgan is a junior at Middle Tennessee State University and is the chapter co-founder and events manager for MTSU's Her Campus chapter. She's a Journalism major and Criminal Investigations minor - she dreams of being the next Keith Morrison. When Morgan's not writing articles or working the assignment desk for Middle Tennessee News on campus, you can probably find her reading, watching Netflix or playing The Sims.