4 TV Shows to Binge Watch over Spring Break

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MTSU chapter.

We can’t all spend our spring break at the beach or travelling with friends, but that doesn’t mean we have to spend it bored out of our minds. This spring break, acquaint yourself with these awesome TV shows. 

1. Grey’s Anatomy

It’s a beautiful day to save lives, everyone. Grey’s is now the longest running primetime medical drama of all time and for good reason – as it follows groups of medical interns, residents and attendings through their daily lives inside the walls of Seattle Grace (later known as Grey Sloan Memorial) Hospital, Grey’s Anatomy is filled with everything you could ever want in a show. Want humor? Got it. Want drama? It’s definitely got that. Want tearjerking, heart-breaking and emotionally-devestating scenes that’ll make you wish you’d never gotten sucked into the world of Meredith Grey in the first place and yet you’re so glad you did? Look no further, and be prepared to cry. You can watch Grey’s on Hulu or Netflix. 

2. Skins (UK)  Skins is a British TV show about a group of trouble-making teenaged friends as they try to navigate life in college (late high school? I don’t understand the British educational system). There’s drama, drugs, parties and enough craziness to keep you wanting more and more. And with seven seasons and three generations of diverse and lovable characters, you’re sure to find something new to freak out about every season. Skins is available on Netflix and you can also find it on Youtube, for free. 

3. Boy Meets World Everyone’s seen at least one episode of Boy Meets World, and considering its my all-time favorite TV show, I had to include it. Boy Meets World is a popular 90s sitcom following main character Cory Matthews as he grows up – the show starts out with him and his friends in the sixth grade and follows them through college. Cory is neurotic and witty, and with his troublemaking best friend Shawn, his intelligent girlfriend Topanga and his dim-witted older brother Eric, there’s much to love with Boy Meets World. The show is available on Hulu.

4. A Million Little Things  One of the newer shows on ABC, A Million Little Things follows a group of friends in the wake of the suicide of their friend and ringleader Jon. After Jon jumps off the balcony of his office building and kills himself, the group struggles to go on without knowing why Jon did what he did and they learn how to cope with their new normal. This show is a look into the after-effect of suicide on the people it touches and just finished its first season, which you can find on Hulu.   

Well there you have it – 4 reasons not to be completely bored out of your mind this spring break. 

Morgan is a junior at Middle Tennessee State University and is the chapter co-founder and events manager for MTSU's Her Campus chapter. She's a Journalism major and Criminal Investigations minor - she dreams of being the next Keith Morrison. When Morgan's not writing articles or working the assignment desk for Middle Tennessee News on campus, you can probably find her reading, watching Netflix or playing The Sims.