Who Really is Leen Hajjar?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mt Holyoke chapter.

Name: Leen Hajjar

Year: 2015

Major: Journalism 

Favorite Color: Pink 

When did you join HerCampus Mount Holyoke and why did you decide to join? 

I joined HerCampus Mount Holyoke in my Freshman year. I saw a poster about it and I was so happy that I found something on campus that would allow me to write freely, edit articles and get involved in social media. 

What do you love most about HerCampus Mount Holyoke? 

I love that it is the only campus magazine that is fun and engaging, and it allows students to write freely about topics of their interest, whether it might be fashion, sports or news. 

Why do you want to puruse Journalism? 

I’ve always loved writing, speaking to different people and conducting interviews, and when I took a Journalism class last semester, I knew it was what I wanted to do. 

Who is your favorite TV host? 

Oprah! I have idolized her since I was a little girl. I dont think their is anyone that can ask such powerful questions and reccieve the most truthful answers as well as Oprah. 

What is your ideal job? 

Working for Seventeen Magazine or hosting my own TV show, that would be a dream come true! 

What do you enjoy doing on the weekends? 

Usually, I go to Boston or New York and spend the weekend with friends and family. If I dont do that, I go out with my friends, grab dinner or watch a movie. 

What has been your favorite class? 

My favorite class was my Journalism class at UMASS, Amherst. The professor was great, and the class was so much fun. 

What do you love most about Mount Holyoke? 

I love that everyone is so friendly, professors are so helpful and its such a caring enviorement. 

Sin Than

Mt Holyoke

Hello!!I'm Phyu-Sin, co-EIC of Her Campus Mt. Holyoke. Come to me with any concerns, questions, or comments, and my doors will always be open to you.